Offering In-Person & Online Classes
- Tutoring in Brampton & GeorgetownA child’s education is a parent’s primary concern. Most want their kids to perform well in school, learn new things, and develop new skills. Schools provide a good foundation for this but they can’t focus on your child completely. In the classroom, children are forced to share a teacher’s attention. Kids don’t get the attention they need, which can lead to an insufficient understanding of subjects. At Megamind Learning Centre, we provide excellent Brampton tutoring to help supplement your child’s education. Here’s a brief look at what we have to offer
- Abacus Mental Math Classes in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)Abacus Mental Math program teaches students to correctly calculate math problems in their heads, without the need for a pencil and paper or even a calculator. A majority of math problems require a sound knowledge of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills and the ability to master these operations mentally allows the students to grasp the concepts and eliminate their fear of mathematics. Megamind Learning Centre located in Brampton at the intersection of Wanless and Chinguacousy Road provides Abacus Mental Math classes for children aged between 4 to 13 years. We train students on mental math strategies, which can help you easily solve all of your math problems in no time
- Kindergarten tutoring Classes in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)Early childhood education lays the foundation for future learning. Children develop speech, motor, language skills, understand complex concepts. They are introduced to new fields of study like mathematics, phonics, reading comprehension, etc. While schools do an admirable job of ensuring children learn enough, there are still some gaps left. Our Brampton tutoring services located at 10990 Chinguacousy Road can help build that gap.
- French Tutoring Classes in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)Learning a new language is very challenging so students need all the assistance they can get. Our tutors located at our location at the intersection of Chinguacousy Road and Wanless Road in Brampton help your child develop French oral communication, reading fluency, vocabulary, writing, and spelling, etc. All of these skills will ensure your child has a good foundation in this language.
- English Tutoring Classes in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)It’s easy to neglect the importance of formally learning the English language, especially if it isn't your native tongue. Through expert Brampton tutoring, we make sure your child develops a good foundation in this language. Our tutors will focus on reading fluency, comprehension, vocabulary, writing, spelling, and other important aspects of this language.
- Math Tutoring Classes in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)Most students struggle with some aspect of math and need extra assistance that school teachers can’t provide. Our expert math tutors are familiar with the Ontario curriculum so they can help your child fill in all gaps in their learning. We have Brampton tutoring classes for Grades 1 to 12 along with functions and calculus classes.
- EQAO exams Classes in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)EQAO is an Ontario government-administered test to determine a student’s level of competence in all subjects in Grade 3, Grade 6 and Grade 9. These assessments are important steps in a child’s education career, which is why additional assistance from experienced tutors is beneficial. Our experienced tutors in Brampton can help your child prepare for the primary division, junior division, Grade 9 math, and Ontario secondary school literacy assessments.
- IB-IBT-SCITECH Prep Classes in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)We also offer Brampton tutoring for IB. IBT, and Sci-Tech school programs. We’ll prepare students for entrance tests, regular tests in these curriculums, and broaden their perspective on different subjects. Introducing course material from different curriculums can also challenge students.
- Homework club Classes in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)Working parents can’t dedicate much time to children. They constantly look for effective ways to keep kids engaged, entertained, and productive. Our homework club program is an effective solution. This facility in West Brampton supports students of all ages, providing kids with mental stimulation. We also supplement school education, refining their grasp on tutoring in English, math, and science.
- Academic Summer Camp in Brampton (JK-Grade 12)Academic summer camps don’t just focus on textbook education, but also on exploration or experimenting. Our tutors awaken a child’s curiosity and imagination, encouraging them to explore different subjects. Our summer camps in Brampton camps provide a more hands-on experience so lessons are more memorable. We focus more on STEM-specific topics, helping children develop a better understanding of science, math, technology, engineering, and related fields. We don’t replicate standard classroom education in our summer camp so your children aren’t attending summer school. Our goal is to stimulate the mind and ensure children explore different subjects in unique, interesting ways. TA more comprehensive look at these subjects outside regular education can motivate students to explore more.
- High School TutoringOur well-trained and certified educators are familiar with the local high school curriculum and can offer the students all the support they need. They can perfectly supplement the formal high school topics and concepts to ensure students understand what they need to without enduring any additional burden. Our advanced math tutors are experienced and they can help your older kids find easier ways to solve complex problems. Subjects We Cover • Math tutoring for grades 9 - 12 • Functions and Advanced Functions • Calculus and Vectors • English tutoring for grades 9 - 12 • Tutoring in Data Management and Probability • French Tutoring • Science Tutoring • Biology Tutoring • Chemistry Tutoring • Physics Tutoring • OSSLT prep
Monday - Friday
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
10:00 am - 3:00 pm