Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
Many students find mathematics to be very challenging and difficult. In order to be successful in this subject, students must devote hours of practice, determination, and patience while learning new concepts. However, we understand that sometimes, no matter how much you practice, the concepts just don’t seem to stick in your mind. Megamind Learning Centre is here to give you an upper hand in your mathematical education. Our educators can help your child develop a strong understanding of concepts as well as keep them ahead of their class. We determine success pathways for your child with more emphasis placed on the concepts they are struggling with. Here at Megamind Learning Centre, you are in the right hands.
What are the Advantages of Enrolling Your Children?
- We have a low student-to-teacher ratio so all students get personal attention from the educators. This will help students get their questions answered and grow academically.
- Our educators will discuss the student’s progress with parents to remain on the same page in terms of your child’s success pathway. This helps teachers alter their approach to the subject if needed.
- We also provide advice on good study habits like note taking, organizing time, test preparation, memorization, and more.
- We also provide advice on good study habits like note taking, organizing time, test preparation, memorization, etc.
Our Math Tutoring Programs
We provide a wide range of math tutoring programs to our students from different grades. Our educators are trained and are familiar with the Ontario curriculum, which ensures that the tutoring sessions complement the curriculum. Megamind Learning Centre offers:
- Grade 1 to 8 Math Tutoring - Our teachers will help students understand concepts like number sense, geometry and spatial sense, data management and probability, measurement, patterning and algebra, and more. We also teach concepts beyond the child’s grade level to ensure a smooth transition to higher level mathematics.
- Grade 9 Math Tutoring - Tutoring will focus on 9th Grade mathematical concepts like number sense, linear relations, algebra, analytic geometry, measurement, and more. Many students find the elementary to secondary school transition difficult, which is why Megamind Learning Centre is here to ease some of the stress and help students adapt to the new environment.
- Grade 10 Math Tutoring - Tutoring will focus on quadratic relations, trigonometry, analytic geometry, and other such concepts included in Grade 10 mathematics. If the student is ready, we can even start teaching some Grade 11 concepts to ensure success.
- Grade 11 Functions Tutoring - This program explores all 11th Grade math concepts such as functions and applications, trigonometric functions, exponential functions, and more. We also teach some Grade 12 concepts to prepare students for higher level mathematics.
- Grade 12 Advanced Functions Tutoring - Tutoring is focused on functions such as exponential and logarithmic functions, polynomial and rational functions, trigonometric functions, and more.
- Calculus and Vectors Tutoring - Tutoring focuses on derivatives and related applications, geometry and algebra of vectors, rate of change, and other aspects of calculus.
Please contact us to learn more of what we can offer your child on their road to success.