Grade 9 – Grade 12
Starting high school usually comes with a change in environment, social circles, exposure to different perspectives, ideas, and content. As one might expect, these factors can impact the academic performance of students.
Here at Megamind Learning Centre, our objective is to provide high school students with the academic help they need to be successful in their classes. Students often face many challenges across multiple high school subjects, and failure to understand a certain concept or idea impacts their general attitude towards learning. With our high school tutoring programs, we improve students’ learning experience and encourage them to go above and beyond class content.
Subjects We Cover
- Math tutoring for grades 9 - 12
- Functions and Advanced Functions
- Calculus and Vectors
- English tutoring for grades 9 - 12
- Tutoring in Data Management and Probability
- French Tutoring
- Science Tutoring
- Biology Tutoring
- Chemistry Tutoring
- Physics Tutoring
These are just some of the many subjects we handle. If the subject you require assistance with is not mentioned on this list, don’t hesitate to contact us and discuss your requirements with our educators. We can provide assistance in a wide variety of subjects.
Why Consider Support from Trained Educators?
When students face challenges within academics, they often turn to their parents and guardians to help them out. Oftentimes however, it is difficult for parents to recall their high school education clearly enough to teach someone else.
This is where Megamind Learning Centre steps in. Our well-trained, qualified, and experienced tutors are here to ensure that students receive the quality support they need in order to boost their performance at school.
The Benefits of our Tutorial Program
Our program can be tailored to the student’s requirements. Here is what you need to know about us:
- We offer a free consultation for parents and students. This is an opportunity to understand how our services, including our programs, curriculum, and teaching strategies, can help you.
- All of our programs have a low teacher to student ratio so that every student receives the attention they deserve to make the most of their time with us.
- All of our teachers are well-trained, qualified, and experienced, and are familiar with working with students of all ages and learning backgrounds.
- Parents can keep track of and monitor their child’s progress through the feedback given by tutors at the end of each class.
If you want to know more about our tutoring programs here at MegaMind Learning Centre, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
This program provides students with the ability to earn high school credits in a comfortable learning environment with ample personal support. Many students who cannot handle a regular classroom environment benefit from this kind of learning. They do not feel as rushed and stressed, which has a positive impact on their academic performance and the subject matter at hand. With the help of our educators, the students will be better able to handle the increased competitiveness of the high school environment and be more confident in their academic strengths.