Early childhood education lays the foundation for future development, which is why it’s important to ensure that children have a good foundation. Early childhood education can be very challenging and fraught with obstacles. Many parents struggle to deal with this and don’t know how to handle early childhood education.
They want their children to grow and learn, but don’t want to push them too much and compromise their health or confidence. That’s why many parents choose trained professionals to help with their child’s early education. At MegaMind Learning Centre, we have well-trained professionals who know how to guide children with different learning abilities and strengths.
What Does the Program Include?
- Phonics - This method helps children develop association between letters and related sounds, which in turn helps them understand reading and writing.
- Sight vocabulary - This is the process of identifying the meaning of the word on sight, without having to decode it. This helps improve reading speed and comprehension.
- Spelling - Children can develop bad spelling habits early on, which is why the right training is essential easily in their lives. Our educators will ensure students develop good spelling habits early.
- Oral reading comprehension - Guided oral reading comprehension helps students develop different kinds of reading skills. They learn to associate sound with words, develop fluency, and gain better understanding of the content.
- Reading fluency - Our educators will employ a number of different techniques and tools to improve overall reading fluency in young students.
- Introduction to mathematics - Introduction to mathematics helps students understand basic mathematical concepts and solutions, which can form a solid foundation for future mathematical education.
These are just some of the many steps included in our early childhood education programs. Our educators take care to move at the child’s pace instead of pushing them to perform prematurely.
How Do We Help?
- Our educators are trained in early childhood education, so they understand what children respond to and how to stimulate their mind.
- Our program is multi-faceted so it approaches education and development from different angles. This tailored approach ensures the program fulfills the educational requirements of all our students.
- This program is specially designed for children between the ages of three and six, so it caters to their specific requirements and abilities.
- Parents can choose how often children should attend the tutorials based on their schedule and ability. Our educators will offer advice and make recommendations based on their evaluations of the students.
With the right training and guidance, your child can develop a solid foundation that will have a direct impact on their ability to learn and comprehend in the future. They’ll be more equipped to learn regular school curriculum and gain success in their school careers.
If you want to know more about our Mental Math program here at MegaMind Learning Centre, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.