2020 - 2021
2020 - 2021
Children have a lot of time during their summer holidays and this time can be used productively without causing any stress. During this time, students tend to lose their pace and continuity with the studies. An academic summer camp is a great way to maintain that pace and still keep students engaged.
Summer academic camps are a great mix of structured study, experimentation and hands-on experience. These camps can help both the students and the parents during the summer, which is why it’s a good idea to explore the programs with us at MegaMind L:earning Centre.
What is an Academic Summer Camp?
This camp is conducted during the summer holidays and is designed to delve into a number of different topics and fields. It is designed to explore specific fields like STEM and languages. Here’s a look at the benefits of an Academic summer camp:
- In-depth exploration of different subject matters – This camp allows students to explore the subject matter beyond their curriculum in a less structured fashion. It gives them a better understanding of the fundamentals, which can help them with advanced principles down the line.
- Bridging gaps in learning – Some students find the school curriculum too fast-paced and need a little more time to develop a good understanding of the subject matter. The academic camp in an excellent way to fill the gaps in the knowledge and build a good foundation in the subject.
- Engagement – Parents often struggle to keep their children engaged and entertained during the summer months. This summer camp doesn’t just help improve the child’s knowledge but also keeps them occupied for several hours on end. This can be a relief to parent and give them a break from taking care of the children.
- A wide range of subjects – We handle a wide range of subjects from mathematics and sciences to English and other languages. Students can focus on subjects that require the most attention, which can help them with their future academic performance. They can also learn new skills, develop good study habits, and get the best advice from trained professionals.
What Can You Expect From Us?
- All teachers and educators are trained in the local school curriculum.
- The teacher to student ratio is low so every student gets personalized attention from their educators.
- The curriculum and activities are tailored to your child’s requirements so they can provide the best kind of encouragement and support to your children. This kind of customization isn’t possible in a regular schooling format.
These are some of the many reasons why you should consider an academic summer camp for your children. We offer a free consultation to our students and parents so don’t hesitate to contact us. You can check if our space provides the best environment for your child.
If you want to know more about our Summer Camp program here at MegaMind Learning Centre, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.